Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Visit and read about how ...."Women inspired to be entrepreneurs by Evo Girls networking group as it launches as a social enterprise - a nicely written story by a mother of two children. 

Sourced from the story:

Women inspired to be entrepreneurs by Evo Girls networking group as it launches as a social enterprise 


She said: “If I do 10 hours a week I get the same money as I would have gained from working 35 hours without seeing my children. It’s crazy. “Now I spend all the days with my children and do work when I want to.
“I didn’t realise when I was in work that there is a whole other world out there of entrepreneurs with children. You don’t think it is possible until you meet someone who has done it.
“I don’t think I’d have done it had I not been to that group. Hearing other people’s success stories was great.” 
http://2ndincometraining.blogspot.com                              introduces a no profit training programme and deliberately stretched over 52 weeks with a variety of training, coaching, hand held guidance and 104 different reinforcements by post . Starting is never easy. Starting is learning. Starting needs cushioning and support and each Wednesday or Saturday provides enforcements from each others successes and experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment